Benefits of C60
Benefits of C60
The benefits of C60 are of intrigue to those who seeking to optimise their wellbeing. C60 also referred to as Carbon 60, Buckminsterfullerene or ‘Buckyball’ is an extraordinary molecule consisting of 60 carbon atoms organised in a spherical shape.
Although discovered in 1985, C60 has relatively recently caught the attention of researchers when the ‘Baati rat study’ in 2012 found Carbon 60 in Olive Oil to approximately double the life span of rats .
Research has shown that when Carbon 60 enters the body, it interacts with cells and biological systems in several intriguing ways:
Antioxidant Properties: C60 acts as a powerful antioxidant, scavenging free radicals that can lead to oxidative stress. Studies suggest that it can neutralise multiple free radicals due to its structure.
Mitochondrial Function: C60 may enhance mitochondrial function, the energy powerhouses within cells, potentially boosting overall cellular energy production.
Enhanced Cellular and Immune Function: As C60 aids with optimising cell functioning, it can contribute towards maintaining a healthy immune response. This protection extends to DNA, proteins, and lipids within cells.
Due to these incredible findings, C60 is now commonly used as a supplement to support overall well-being and ongoing research continues to discover its potential health benefits.
Individuals worldwide report experiencing benefits from C60 and we have experienced these ourselves. While we acknowledge the positive outcomes observed by many, C60 is not classified as a drug by the FDA, therefore regulatory constraints prevent us, as manufacturers, from making specific health-related claims about C60.
Nevertheless, we are dedicated to sharing research findings and customer experiences. We invite customers to explore the up-to-date research and contribute to the vibrant online communities discussing C60. Engaging in these discussions and conducting personal research can provide valuable insights into the diverse experiences and ongoing research surrounding C60.
1. The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of fullerene https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22498298/
C60 Health Benefits
Supports Healthy Cell Function:
C60, often hailed as a ‘free radical sponge,’ excels as a scavenger, effectively absorbing and neutralising free radicals. Studies highlight its remarkable antioxidant potency, surpassing traditional antioxidants by several hundred times . It penetrates cells at a molecular level, demonstrating a protective effect against oxidative stress, shielding cells from potential damage .
Promotes Healthy Immune Response:
Studies suggest C60 can support a healthy inflammatory response at a cellular level .
May Help Protect Against UVA Damage:
Studies have found C60 to be an effective antioxidant that supports cells against UVA-induced cellular damage .
Promotes Healthy Cognitive Processes:
Several studies in rats have found that C60 suggest that C60 may have neuroprotective properties. .
May Support Skin Health and Wrinkle Formation
As a potent antioxidant, studies suggest C60 can support skin health with oxidative stress . One study looking at the impact of C60 on wrinkles found that the percentage of wrinkled areas was significantly reduced in the fullerene/squalene cream-treated area compared to the placebo-treated area .
May Support Muscle Endurance
Many natural antioxidants such as glutathione are widely used by athletes to combat oxidative stress because they are known to support decreasing muscle fatigue and aid in the recovery from intense or endurant physical activity. Studies have found that C60 may have similar effects to support muscle fatigue and muscle endurance .
2. Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Effects of Liposoluble C60 at the Cellular, Molecular, and Whole-Animal Levels. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36643955/
3. Possible Mechanisms of Fullerene C60 Antioxidant Action. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24222918/
4. C60 exerts a protective activity against oxidative stress-induced apoptosis in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11062018/
5. The applications of buckminsterfullerene C60 and derivatives in orthopaedic research. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4124742/
6. Defensive effects of fullerene-C60/liposome complex against UVA-induced intracellular reactive oxygen species generation and cell death in human skin keratinocytes , associated with intracellular uptake and extracellular excretion of fullerene-C60. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20060738/
7. Fullerene C60 prevents neurotoxicity induced by intrahippocampal microinjection of amyloid-beta peptide. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22523954/
8. Fullerenes C60, action, the brain, and cognitive processes. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20184146/
9. Neuroprotective effects of hydrated fullerene C60: cortical and hippocampal EEG interplay in an amyloid-infused rat model of Alzheimer’s disease. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25589720
10. Effects of hydrated forms of C60 fullerene on amyloid 1-peptide fibrillization in vitro and performance of the cognitive task. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17450915
11. Intrahippocampal Pathways Involved in Learning/Memory Mechanisms are Affected by Intracerebral Infusions of Amyloid-β25-35 Peptide and Hydrated Fullerene C60 in Rats. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28482636/
12. Fullerene-based antioxidants and neurodegenerative disorders. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11331193/
13. Neuroprotection of fullerene in improving cognitive- disruptions and neurobiochemical enzymes activities. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37194898/
14. Fullerenes as anti-aging antioxidants. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27659261/
15. Clinical evaluation of fullerene-C60 dissolved in squalane for anti-wrinkle cosmetics. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21137794/
16. Fullerene is effective against wrinkles. https://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(09)01600-4/fulltext
17. C60 fullerene as promising therapeutic agent for correcting and preventing skeletal muscle fatigue. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28086894/
18. On the mechanism of action of fullerene derivatives in superoxide dismutation. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20119990/
19. C60 Fullerenes Diminish Muscle Fatigue in Rats Comparable to N-acetylcysteine or β-Alanine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29867560/
Benefits experienced by C60 users
Everyone’s experience is slightly different. A common theme is the reduction of inflammation.
Over on our Youtube channel www.youtube.com/@vita60health some of our customers discuss their experiences with taking C60:
Join the thousands of C60 users who optimise their health and feel better every day after taking C60 in oil from VITA60.
Research shows the benefits of C60 include reducing inflammation and the effects of aging as well as increasing lifespan. C60 in oil is a powerful antioxidant, with claims it is many more times powerful than vitamin C, reducing oxidative stress in the body by neutralising free radicals.
These are just a few of the benefits of C60
These are the top 10 reasons for taking c60 in oil, they include; longevity, inflammation reduction, reduced fat cell proliferation, acne, protection for cartilage, improved bone health and many more.
Top 10 benefits of C60
- Improve immune function
- Reduced inflammation
- Alleviates rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Free radical sponge
- Prevents apoptosis in neurons
- Inhibits the growth of some bacteria and viruses
- Prevents proliferation of fat cells
- Alleviates acne
- Protects cartilage and improves bone health
Tens of thousands of people all over the world are feeling better because they take C60. Everyone’s experience is slightly different. A common theme is the reduction of inflammation.
Benefits experienced by C60 users
Inflammation contributes to many of the most common conditions C60 can help with. Here as some of the experiences of people like Debbie who suffered from psoriasis for over 30 years. As a result of taking C60 she has seen her confidence soar.
Matt a young man who when his rheumatoid arthritis flares up can’t tie his shoelaces or get down the stair. But since taking C60 hasn’t had any flair ups and can do of the things that make life enjoyable.
Cameron suffering like many teenagers with acne and as a result of taking C60 his spots have almost gone. He doesn’t feel as though people are judging him because of his complexion.
Join the thousands of C60 users who feel better every day after taking C60 in oil from VITA60.