C60 IN ORGANIC
A dry roasted organic camelina seed oil
Our C60 in camelina seed oil comes from the Ranch family farm situated in Nyköping, Sweden, which is world renowned for the highest quality organic camelina oil.
Therese and Stefan Ranch grow their camelina in the fertile region of Sörmland. After harvest, they dry roast the seeds for a fuller flavour; after which they then cold press them to extract the purest form of natural, unrefined oil.
The only other vital ingredient of our superior quality oils is carbon 60, which is solvent free and 99.99% pure.
DISCOUNTS apply when you buy 3 or more bottles and further discounts are available with our 4 and 8 pack deals.
FREE shipping on 5 or more bottles.*
Sustainable | Responsible | Ethical
Why take C60 in camelina seed oil?
Camelina oil has been used for centuries in northern Europe due to its health benefits. Combine that with C60, the most powerful antioxidant known and you have a supercharged combination.
Those taking C60 in oil say they have noticed benefits that include:
Why use camelina seed oil as a carrier oil for C60?
The camelina plant (Camelina sativa) is cultivated for its seeds and oil. It was commonly grown across Europe in ancient times and is still popular in Scandinavia and Germany. Camelina oil is a natural superfood for the health conscious. The seeds are packed with important nutrients such as omega-3 and vitamin E. We source our camelina oil from ‘Camelina of Sweden,’ because they produce the highest quality organic oil. They detail some of the health benefits of camelina oil.
These are just a few of the benefits of taking camelina oil:
- a strong antioxidant because of that high vitamin E content.
- anti-inflammatory effects, both topically and when used internally.
- an immune system booster due to the significant levels of vitamin E.
- helps keep the brain, eyes and nerves healthy because it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like alpha linoleic acid, EPA and DHA
- may reduce symptoms of arthritis due to this high omega-3 content
- benefits cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of heart disease because it lowers blood triglyceride levels
What does camelina seed oil with carbon 60 taste like?
Camelina is a member of the brassica family so its related to vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower. The oil is made from dry roasted camelina seeds. As a result has a round and nutty flavour, which include hints of broccoli.
Why buy from us?
- We deliver a premium product at a fair price.
- We have chosen a top quality organic camelina oil that delivers superior taste.
- Our oil comes from a family farm in the Swedish countryside.
- The oils are manufactured in sealed glass flasks and then transferred into 100ml amber glass bottles which are stored in dark cool conditions. We avoid plastic vessels to prevent the leaching of harmful chemicals.
- All our oils are treated with respect, and therefore pay great attention to detail, avoiding excessive handling, heat, light and oxygen exposure that would oxidise the oil and detract from the finished product.
We promise our C60 in camelina oil is certified organic and we use 99.99% pure, solvent free C60. We believe we are the only company offering C60 in camelina oil and certainly the only one using such high quality cold pressed Swedish oil. When fully dissolved the 80mg of C60 gives a wonderful ruby red oil.
Our promise to you, combined with the highest standards of production at VITA60, ensures you receive the cleanest, purest C60 organic camelina oil.
Read our reviews on Trustpilot.
In addition we have one of, if not the widest selection of C60 oils available. In our Pick ‘n’ Mix, section you can create your own selection pack and combine C60 camelina oil with other oils and still enjoy the discounts and free shipping with larger orders.
At VITA60 we give good value and so offer DISCOUNTS and FREE SHIPPING with larger orders.
Order online today for fast delivery of this amazing product.