We make our bottles of 100ml C60 in organic camelina oil using a high quality oil from the Ranch family farm in Nyköping in Sweden. The camelina seed they harvest in the fertile Sörmland region of Sweden is dry roasted before cold pressing to give it a fuller, round and nutty flavour.
Our aim is to produce the best product we can. We protect the C60 in camelina oil against oxidation by gently stir it in sealed vessels in cool, dark conditions. We carry out all the processes in the UK ourselves using high grade 99.99% pure, solvent free C60 and cold pressed organic camelina oil. As a result we have control over all the stages and can ensure the best product possible.
Here are just a few of the benefits attributed to taking camelina oil:
- A strong antioxidant because of the high vitamin E content.
- Anti-inflammatory effects, strongly inhibiting inflammation both when used topically and taken internally.
- An immune system booster due to the high vitamin E content.
- May reduce symptoms of arthritis due to its high omega-3 content
- Said to lower blood triglyceride levels, benefiting cardiovascular health, and reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like alpha linoleic acid, EPA and DHA helping to keep the brain, eyes, and nerves healthy
Carbon 60 or C60 is a molecule containing sixty carbon atoms, which form a spherical structure that resembles a soccer ball. It is a type of carbon called a fullerene. Foods rich in antioxidants are one of the keys to a long and healthy life. C60 is the most powerful anti-oxidant there is and as a result, it has great prospects as a health supplement.
It is not surprising then that there are many claims about the beneficial properties of taking C60. For the body to absorb C60 it must be in solution. The original study using rats found that giving them C60 in olive oil increased their life expectancy by over 90%. We have tried C60 in several oils and because of the health benefits of camelina oil we added 100ml bottles of C60 organic camelina oil to our range. C60 in camelina oil has a wonderful ruby red colour when in a large flask held against a strong white light source.
Those taking C60 in oil say they have noticed benefits that include:
- Reduced pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis
- Recovery and growth of healthy skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- More stamina
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- Weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Less grey and regrowth of normal hair colour
- Regrowth where there was baldness