We make our Good Value 4 Pack C60 Organic Camelina Oil using a high quality oil from the family farm of Therese and Stefan Ranch in Nyköping in Sweden. They take camelina seed grown in the Sörmland region of Sweden and dry roast them before cold pressing them to deliver a fuller, round and nutty flavoured oil.
Camelina oil contains more than twice as much omega-3 as omega-6. This is an almost perfect balance, not found naturally in any other oil. As little as two teaspoons of camelina oil provides the daily requirement of omega 3. It is also rich in vitamin E antioxidants which protect body cells against oxidative stress. These antioxidants can help reduce a range of chronic diseases.
Here are just a few of the benefits attributed to taking camelina oil:
- A strong antioxidant because of the high vitamin E content.
- Anti-inflammatory effects, strongly inhibiting inflammation both topically and when used internally.
- An immune system booster due to the high vitamin E content.
- May reduce symptoms of arthritis due to its high omega-3 content
- Said to lower blood triglyceride levels, benefiting cardiovascular health and reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like alpha linoleic acid, EPA and DHA and so helps keep the brain, eyes and nerves healthy
Carbon 60 or C60 is a molecule containing sixty carbon atoms, which form a spherical structure that resembles a football. It is a type of carbon called a fullerene. C60 is the most powerful anti-oxidant. Foods rich in antioxidants are one of the keys to a long and healthy life.
To prevent oxidation of our C60 good value 4 pack of C60 in organic camelina oil we gently stir the C60 oil in sealed vessels in cool, dark conditions. We make this product in the UK using high grade 99.99% pure, solvent free C60 and cold pressed organic camelina oil. We carry out all the stages of manufacture and so ensure everything is done properly. If you hold C60 in camelina oil in a large flask against a strong white light source, it has a wonderful ruby red colour.
Those taking C60 in oil say they have also noticed benefits that include:
- Reduced pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis
- Recovery and growth of healthy skin in psoriasis
- Reduce redness and itching in eczema
- More stamina
- Better recovery after exercise and more vitality
- Weight loss
- Radiant complexion and less wrinkles
- Less grey and regrowth of normal hair colour
- Regrowth where there was baldness